Myofascial Release – Part 2 Birmingham 16/17 September 2019
September 16 @ 9:30 am - September 17 @ 5:00 pm£295.00
This is a 2 day part two workshop presented by Linda Currie at Meridian School of Massage and Bodywork Solihull/Shirley, Birmingham.
Pre-requisite – structural series part 1
The participant will:
- learn valuable assessment approaches for pelvic obliquity and leg length discrepancy
- Learn soft tissue and myofascial pelvic balancing techniques to restore pelvic symmetry
- learn myofascial release techniques to restore and maintain balance in the craniosacral system
- learn valuable soft tissue and myofascial techniques for the erector spinae group, lower limb, neck and shoulders
- learn the integration of specific muscle energy techniques with myofascial release techniques for the pelvic area
- learn the importance of compression and decompression fascial release techniques
Diploma students will require to complete the necessary assignments which will include the practical applications and theory of this workshop.