Myofascial Rehabilitation – London 4/5 November 2019
November 4 @ 9:30 am - November 5 @ 5:00 pm£295.00
Spaces Available – go to the bottom of this page to book
This is a 2 day myofascial rehabilitation workshop presented by Ruth Duncan at Diorama Arts Studio in London.
Fascial rehabilitation offers advanced concepts and applications which the student can use as a home treatment programme for clients. This workshop brings various flexibility, conditioning, proprioception and self care concepts and applications together providing the student with the theory, understanding and techniques to help their clients help themselves. Emphasis will be given to home programmes for chronic pain, a neglected area of therapy as this care requires different approaches to that of acute and sports injury. This workshop will also include the basic principles of the anatomy and physiology of injury, pain and tissue healing.
Pre-requisite- structural series part 3
The student will learn:
- The fundamental anatomy and physiology of injury, pain and tissue healing
- The important application of bespoke home programmes
- A variety of mobility, stability, proprioception and self care applications
- The use of therapy tools and how to encourage clients to use them
- The use of muscle energy techniques and neurofascial release as home programmes
- Fascial mobility and fascial stretching methods
- The student will also obtain a certificate for CPD purposes
Diploma students will require to complete the necessary assignments which will include the practical applications and theory of this workshop.