Advanced MFR for the Upper Body – London 2/3 November 2019
November 2 @ 9:30 am - November 3 @ 5:00 pm£295.00
Spaces Available – go to the bottom of this page to book
This is a 2 day workshop of advanced myofascial techniques for the upper body presented by Ruth Duncan at Diorama Arts Studio in London.
Prerequisite – structural series part 3
The participant will:
- learn effective MFR techniques for the hands, wrist and elbow
- learn advanced MFR techniques for the shoulder girdle, anterior neck, and thoracic cage
- learn advanced fascial techniques for the cranium including intra oral and nasal work
- learn advanced fascial techniques for the cervical spine
- learn advanced rebounding techniques
- refine therapeutic dialoguing and assessment skills incorporating movement, feedback, visual, palpatory and intuitive skills
- experience and receive valuable treatment an obtain a certificate of attendance that can be used for CPD application where applicable. Please contact your own organisation for further details.
Diploma students will require to complete the necessary assignments which will include the practical applications and theory of this workshop.