Advanced MFR for the Lower Body – London 7/8 November 2019
November 7 @ 9:30 am - November 8 @ 5:00 pm£295.00
Spaces Available – go to the bottom of this page to book
This is a 2 day workshop on advanced techniques for the lower body presented by Ruth Duncan at Diorama Arts Studio in London.
Prerequisite: structural series part 3
The participant will:
- learn advanced MFR techniques for the ankle, knee and foot
- learn fascial approaches for the pelvic floor and deep hip rotators
- learn advanced MFR approaches for the erector spinae muscles
- learn effective assessment and soft tissue skills for spinal rotations and sacral nutation
- learn advanced rebounding techniques
- refine therapeutic dialoguing and assessment skills incorporating movement, feedback, visual, palpatory and intuitive skills
- experience and receive valuable treatment and obtain a certificate of attendance that can be used for CPD application where applicable. Please contact your own organisation for further details.
Diploma students will require to complete the necessary assignments which will include the practical applications and theory of this workshop.