MFR UK raises the bar again!
Become a ‘Qualified Myofascial Release Therapist‘ by completing the Certificate in Integrated Myofascial Therapy (CiMFT).
The CiMFT qualification course gives you 2 in-depth and informative courses, the essential skills course of CiMFT and Pelvic Balancing Pro (PBPro).
MFR has become so popular both to learn and receive and we feel that’s it’s time to make a substantial change to the delivery of our courses to give you the best MFR training in the industry.
This course includes:
- 200-hours of training delivered as blended learning (both online and face-to-face), 150 hours CiMFT and 50 hours PBPro.
- Self-paced programme – take your time to work through the course.
- Delivered on a professional online learning programme.
- The course also has an app for your phone or tablet.
- Comprehensive online theory package including the anatomy and physiology of the fascial system, fascial dysfunction, current research as well as case studies and valuable documentation to establish a Myofascial Release Practice.
- Over 45 techniques are presented in video format for you to watch as many times as you need.
- Unlimited access enhancing learning and refinement of application.
- Facebook support group.
- 3 x 90 mins Zoom calls.
- Theory and technique manual which are downloaded directly from the course.
The techniques offered are drawn from various styles of MFR and include:
- Scar tissue techniques.
- Cranial and intraoral techniques.
- An introduction to myofascial rebounding and unwinding.
- An integrated approach to all structural and lighter-touch sustained MFR (cross-hand release, longitudinal pulls and transverse planes).
- Position of ease techniques.
- Soft tissue release techniques (also called direct MFR, pin and stretch, longitudinal and transverse techniques and lever techniques).
Specific assessments and techniques are provided for the hip, shoulder, lumbar, pelvic, thorax and TMJ including pelvic assessment and treatment of leg length discrepancies and pelvic imbalance.
The cost of the course includes a 2-day attendance to a live face to face masterclass at a venue of your choice.
After successful completion of the course, the therapists will be awarded the Certificate in Integrated Myofascial Therapy and can call themselves a Qualified Myofascial Release Therapist.
CiMFT forms the essential skills package of the Advanced Clinical Diploma in Integrated Myofascial Therapy.
This course is self-paced where the minimum amount of time to complete it is 4 months at approximately 10-12 hours per week. The live face to face master class can be attended at any time during the study period*. The course is assessed through home study short quizzes and one reflective written assessment and case studies.
ADDED BONUS 1 – We will promote your MFR practice!
- After completion of this course, the Myofascial Release Therapist will be provided with 1-year of access to the MFR UK therapists directory.
ADDED BONUS 2 – You can use the CiMFT logo to promote your MFR practice.
- You can use the Integrated Myofascial Therapy logo to use on their marketing and social media.**
ADDED BONUS 3 – Gain additional skills.
- Once you have completed the CiMFT, you will get access to additional online MFR UK at member rates
PAYMENT PLANS are available (with additional admin fees.) – Students entering into a payment plan are committed to paying the full fee.
No refunds will be given under any circumstances, in line with our Terms of Purchase
*This is a self-paced course, but students are expected to aim to complete the course within 12-18 months. To gain certificate and qualification, all units, live events, and case studies must be completed by 18 months. Failing to do so will void qualification. Extraordinary circumstances (such as covid restrictions) will of course be considered.
**Charges apply to renew after the initial 12-month listing (£50). Price includes both the use of the logo and the directory listing.