Join soft tissue specialist Steven Goldstein on his ‘Fascial Therapy’ 2-day workshop integrating the direct and indirect forms of soft-tissue and fascial applications. With over 20 years experience of delivering
- Direct and indirect effective applications with a strong emphasis on touch literacy as it relates to the autonomic nervous system response.
- address global lines of myofascial tension that are considered cardinal lines.
- Understand and learn from a variety of sources, with a strong emphasis placed on Thomas Myers Anatomy Trains model, Paoletti’s Fascial Chains and Transfer Points, Schultz-Feitis ‘Body Retinaculae’ and Robert Schleip’s ‘Magic Spots’ among others will be presented.
- Palpation and assessed skills to determine which set of techniques to utilise within global lines of fascial tension
- Participants will learn to treat not only epimysial and aponeurotic fascia but ligament, joint capsule and tendons.
Please see our T&C page to view our cancellation and refunds policy.
August 31 (Saturday) 9:30 am - September 1 (Sunday) 5:00 pm