25apr(apr 25)9:30 am22sep(sep 22)5:00 pmEvent has startedSpecial Deal -Structural Series Parts 1-3 Edinburgh 25-28 April & 21/22 September 2019Edinburgh Leonardo Hotel Murrayfield Event Organized By: Ruth Duncan
Please note the days of these workshops as they do not run consecutively. This is a special workshop deal on purchasing three of our two-day workshops together, saving you £45 Please note that
Please note the days of these workshops as they do not run consecutively.
This is a special workshop deal on purchasing three of our two-day workshops together, saving you £45
Please note that these workshops do not run consecutively.
Presented by Ruth Duncan at the Murrayfield Leonardo Hotel Edinburgh.
Pre-requisite, core education training qualification in a bodywork therapy including anatomy and physiology
- examine the development of fascia, its structural function and dysfunction and the examine the development of fascia, its structural function and dysfunction and the physiological effects of a variety of fascial release techniques physiological effects of a variety of fascial release techniques
- learn observation and palpatory diagnostic skills
- learn various fascial release application and specific techniques for the shoulders, neck, and learn various fascial release application and specific techniques for the shoulders, neck, extremities extremities
- learn the fundamental fascial cross hand release, transverse planes, arm/leg pulls and active and passive soft tissue techniques
- explore fascial rehabilitation and self care approaches.
- develop a greater understanding of pelvic assessment
- learn how to integrate fascial pelvic techniques to restore balance
- learn valuable soft tissue and fascial techniques for the erector spine group, neck and shoulders
- review and refine existing fascial techniques
- learn the integration of specific muscle energy techniques with fascial release techniques for the pelvic area
- learn the importance of fascial compression and decompression techniques
- explore the movement and function of the craniosacral system
- explore the relationship of the pelvis and craniosacral system
- explore fascial release techniques for the treatment of visible and emotional scarring
- learn advanced fascial release techniques for the TMJ complex including intraoral work
- refine the integration of the whole body approach
- learn position of ease and compression fascial techniques for the thorax
- learn the importance of myofascial rebounding
- learn fundamental effective fascial assessment to enhance treatment
- develop kinaesthetic touch of fascial responses and reactions to fascial techniques.
Please note, as this qualification is a post graduate training programme, we generally cannot accept movement therapists, personal trainers or fitness coaches unless they are insured to deliver hands-on therapy as part of their core qualification. Unfortunately, we cannot accept energy workers, reflexologists, talk therapists or Indian head massage therapists for these workshops.
Diploma students will require to complete the necessary assignments which will include the practical applications and theory of this workshop.
April 25 (Thursday) 9:30 am - September 22 (Sunday) 5:00 pm
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!