This is a 2-day myofascial release workshop for the axial skeleton. This workshop is a combination of the previously taught 1-day TMJ workshop and 1-day Spine and Sacrum workshop. This 2-day MFR
This is a 2-day myofascial release workshop for the axial skeleton.
This workshop is a combination of the previously taught 1-day TMJ workshop and 1-day Spine and Sacrum workshop.
This 2-day MFR workshop will discuss the anatomy and function of the temporomandibular area and the spine and sacrum. This workshop offers diagnostic skills, the biomechanical and biotensegrity understanding of the relationship of the jaw with the rest of the body and easy to use fascial techniques to regain correct movement, balance and function.
Pre-Requisite – structural series part 1
The participant will:
- explore the anatomy of the TMJ joint
- learn effective MFR techniques for the muscles of mastication
- explore the symptoms related to Bruxism, jaw clenching and joint popping
- learn how to assess fascial restrictions surrounding the TMJ area
- explore the importance of the TMJ area with regards to posture
- explore the relationship of the jaw, pelvis and cranial bones with regards to balance
- learn how to assess the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine
- explore the relationship between the sacrum and lumbar spine
- explore how vertebral restrictions can affect the entire structure
- learn appropriate fascial techniques for the quadratus lumborum and erector spinae
- learn appropriate fascial techniques to unlock jammed vertebrae and promote freedom of movement
- obtain a certificate of attendance that can be used for CPD application where applicable. Please contact your own organisation for further details.
Diploma students will require to complete the necessary assignments which will include the practical applications and theory of this workshop.
9 (Saturday) 9:30 am - 10 (Sunday) 5:00 pm GMT