The Axial Skeleton workshop is delivered in a 2-day attendance workshop and a 1-day online theory course providing 3 days of CPD. This MFR workshop will discuss the anatomy and function of
The Axial Skeleton workshop is delivered in a 2-day attendance workshop and a 1-day online theory course providing 3 days of CPD.
This MFR workshop will discuss the anatomy and function of the TMJ area, the spine and sacrum. This workshop offers diagnostic skills, the biomechanical and biotensegrity understanding of the relationship of the jaw with the rest of the body and easy to use fascial techniques to regain correct movement, balance and function.
Pre-Requisite – Structural Series Part 1
The participant will:
- Explore the anatomy of the TMJ joint
- Learn effective internal and external MFR techniques for the muscles of mastication
- Explore the symptoms related to Bruxism, jaw clenching and joint popping
- Learn how to assess fascial restrictions surrounding the TMJ area
- Explore the importance of the TMJ area with regards to posture
- Explore the relationship of the jaw, pelvis and cranial bones with regards to balance
- Learn how to assess and effectively treat the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine
- Explore the functional and structural relationship between the sacrum and lumbar spine
- Explore how vertebral restrictions can affect the entire structurE
- Learn appropriate fascial techniques for the quadratus lumborum, erector spinae and pelvis
- Learn appropriate fascial techniques to unlock the sacrum and jammed vertebrae to promote freedom of movement.
A CPD certificate of attendance will be provided after the workshop for both the online course the practical attendance workshop.
24 (Saturday) 9:30 am - 25 (Sunday) 5:00 pm GMT
Ticket Section Title
Leonardo Hotel Glasagow West EndGreat Western Rd Glasgow G12 0XP