The Structural Series Part 2 is delivered in a 2-day attendance workshop and a 1-day online theory course providing 3 days of CPD. This workshop provides excellent diagnostic skills and therapeutic applications
The Structural Series Part 2 is delivered in a 2-day attendance workshop and a 1-day online theory course providing 3 days of CPD.
This workshop provides excellent diagnostic skills and therapeutic applications for the pelvis and cranium.
Pre-requisite the Structural Series Part 1.
The participant will:
- Learn valuable assessment approaches for pelvic obliquity and leg length discrepancy
- Learn soft tissue and myofascial pelvic balancing techniques to restore pelvic symmetry
- Learn myofascial release techniques to restore and maintain balance in the craniosacral system
- Learn valuable soft tissue and myofascial techniques for the erector spinae group, lower limb, neck and shoulders
- Learn the integration of specific muscle energy techniques with myofascial release techniques for the pelvic area
- Learn the importance of compression and decompression fascial release techniques.
A CPD certificate of attendance will be provided after the workshop for both the online course the practical attendance workshop.
18 (Thursday) 9:30 am - 19 (Friday) 5:00 pm
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
NLSSMThe Old Fire Station, Town Hall Approach Rd, Tottenham, London N15 4RX