Spaces Available – go to the bottom of this page to book This is a 2-day workshop of advanced myofascial techniques for the upper body presented by Ruth Duncan at The
Spaces Available – go to the bottom of this page to book
This is a 2-day workshop of advanced myofascial techniques for the upper body presented by Ruth Duncan at The Bristol College of Massage and Bodywork.
Prerequisite – structural series part 3
The participant will:
- learn effective MFR techniques for the hands, wrist and elbow
- learn advanced MFR techniques for the shoulder girdle, anterior neck, and thoracic cage
- learn advanced fascial techniques for the cranium including intraoral and nasal work
- learn advanced fascial techniques for the cervical spine
- learn advanced rebounding techniques
- refine therapeutic dialoguing and assessment skills incorporating movement, feedback, visual, palpatory and intuitive skills
- experience and receive valuable treatment an obtain a certificate of attendance that can be used for CPD application where applicable. Please contact your own organisation for further details.
Diploma students will require to complete the necessary assignments which will include the practical applications and theory of this workshop.
22 (Saturday) 9:30 am - 23 (Sunday) 5:00 pm GMT