Linda CurrieLinda is an Advanced Sport and Remedial Soft Tissue Therapist. She has been practising and teaching MFR for over a decade. She also holds a BA in Sport and Exercise and predominantly works with Elite Sport.firstname.lastname@example.org
The Structural Series Part 3 is delivered in a 2-day attendance workshop and a 1-day online theory course providing 3 days of CPD. This workshop build on the previous 2 workshops
The Structural Series Part 3 is delivered in a 2-day attendance workshop and a 1-day online theory course providing 3 days of CPD.
This workshop build on the previous 2 workshops and integrates techniques for the thorax and TMJ.
Pre-requisite the Structural Series Part 2
The participant will:
- Advanced myofascial release techniques for the TMJ complex, including intraoral work
- Refinement of the integration of the whole body approach
- Learn position of ease and compression myofascial techniques for the thoracic area
- Learn the importance of myofascial rebounding
- Develop a kinaesthetic touch of fascial responses and reactions to fascial techniques.
A CPD certificate of attendance will be provided after the workshop for both the online course the practical attendance workshop.
11 (Wednesday) 9:30 am - 12 (Thursday) 5:00 pm
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
NLSSMThe Old Fire Station, Town Hall Approach Rd, Tottenham, London N15 4RX