Ruth DuncanRuth has been teaching MFR for almost 2 decades. She is a Sports Massage and Soft Tissue Therapist (Btec 5) and holds a Diploma in Sports Therapy. She has completed numerous MFR courses before establishing MFR UK. Ruth also holds a BSc in Health Sciences.firstname.lastname@example.org
The Structural Series Part 1 is delivered in a 2-day attendance workshop and a 1-day online theory course providing 3 days of CPD. This workshop provides excellent techniques for the shoulders
The Structural Series Part 1 is delivered in a 2-day attendance workshop and a 1-day online theory course providing 3 days of CPD.
This workshop provides excellent techniques for the shoulders and hip and also introduces the student to a variety of effective fascial therapeutic applications.
Pre-requisite – core education training qualification in a bodywork therapy including anatomy and physiology – minimum UK national occupational standard level 3.
The participant will:
- Examine the development of fascia, its structural function and dysfunction and examine the physiological effects of a variety of fascial release techniques
- Learn observation and palpatory diagnostic skills
- Learn various fascial release application and specific techniques for the shoulders, neck, and extremities
- Learn the fundamental fascial cross hand release, transverse planes, arm/leg pulls and active and passive soft tissue techniques
- Explore fascial rehabilitation and self-care approaches.
Please see our eligibility for attendance to our MFR workshops here.
A CPD certificate of attendance will be provided after the workshop for both the online course the practical attendance workshop.
16 (Tuesday) 9:30 am - 17 (Wednesday) 5:00 pm
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
NLSSMThe Old Fire Station, Town Hall Approach Rd, Tottenham, London N15 4RX