Ruth DuncanRuth has been teaching MFR for almost 2 decades. She is a Sports Massage and Soft Tissue Therapist (Btec 5) and holds a Diploma in Sports Therapy. She has completed numerous MFR courses before establishing MFR UK. Ruth also holds a BSc in Health Sciences.email@example.com
The Advanced Upper Body Workshop is delivered in a 2-day attendance workshop and a 1-day online theory course providing 3 days of CPD. This workshop builds on previously learned applications building
The Advanced Upper Body Workshop is delivered in a 2-day attendance workshop and a 1-day online theory course providing 3 days of CPD.
This workshop builds on previously learned applications building and enhances kinaesthetic awareness.
Pre-requisite – Structural Series part 3
The participant will:
- Learn effective MFR techniques for the hands, wrist and elbow
- Learn advanced MFR techniques for the shoulder girdle, anterior neck, and thoracic cage
- Learn advanced fascial techniques for the cranium including intraoral and nasal work
- Learn advanced fascial techniques for the cervical spine
- Learn advanced rebounding techniques
- Refine therapeutic dialoguing and assessment skills incorporating movement, feedback, visual, palpatory and intuitive skills.
A CPD certificate of attendance will be provided after the workshop for both the online course the practical attendance workshop.
26 (Monday) 9:30 am - 27 (Tuesday) 5:00 pm GMT
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!