Ruth DuncanRuth has been teaching MFR for almost 2 decades. She is a Sports Massage and Soft Tissue Therapist (Btec 5) and holds a Diploma in Sports Therapy. She has completed numerous MFR courses before establishing MFR UK. Ruth also holds a BSc in Health Sciences.firstname.lastname@example.org
The Advanced Lower Body Workshop is delivered in a 2-day attendance workshop and a 1-day online theory course providing 3 days of CPD. This workshop builds on previously learned applications building
The Advanced Lower Body Workshop is delivered in a 2-day attendance workshop and a 1-day online theory course providing 3 days of CPD.
This workshop builds on previously learned applications building and enhances kinaesthetic awareness.
Pre-requisite – Structural Series part 3
The participant will:
- Learn advanced MFR techniques for the ankle, knee and foot
- Learn fascial approaches for the pelvic floor and deep hip rotators
- Learn advanced MFR approaches for the erector spinae muscles
- Learn effective assessment and soft tissue skills for spinal rotations and sacral nutation
- Learn advanced rebounding techniques
- Refine therapeutic dialoguing and assessment skills incorporating movement, feedback, visual, palpatory and intuitive skills
A CPD certificate of attendance will be provided after the workshop for both the online course the practical attendance workshop
9 (Monday) 9:00 am - 10 (Tuesday) 5:30 pm
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!