Which MFR course is right for you?
Even if you are new to MFR or want to enhance your current MFR skills, MFR UK has a course for you.
Our comprehensive courses provide the opportunity for you to either dip your toe in the water and learn skills that integrate into your existing clinical practice or, develop an extensive range of valuable MFR techniques, knowledge and skill allowing you to become an MFR Therapist offering MFR as a individual therapy.
New to MFR or have some MFR skills
Add valuable MFR skills to your practice or, become an MFR Therapist offering individual MFR treatments.
Want to expand your MFR skills
Support your clients while learning at home, add to your MFR and become a Self-MFR Therapist.
New to MFR or want to grow your practice by expanding your MFR skills?
- Fascia Fundamentals
- The Certificate in Integrated Myofascial Therapy (CiMFT)
- The Advanced Clinical Diploma in Integrated Myofascial Therapy (AdvDiMFT).
Want to increase your treatment effectiveness and refine your MFR skills?
- Certificate in Self-MFR - online (SMFR)
- Body Reading Pro - online (BRPro)
- Pelvic Balancing Pro - online (PBPro)
- Axial Skeleton - in-person w/shop
- Myofascial Unwinding - in-person w/shop
Ready to train at Advanced level?
- The Advanced Clinical Diploma in Integrated Myofascial Therapy (AdvDiMFT)
- Pelvic Floor MFR
- Advanced workshop (independent of DiMFT)