Integrated myofascial therapy is a whole body, multi-disciplinary approach to healthcare. It incorporates an integration of tried and tested advanced, direct and non direct, soft tissue and fascial techniques.
Integration of these techniques with your existing skills will allow you to be more effective and efficient in your treatment in the restoration of structure in your client’s musculoskeletal system and balance to their body/mind complex.
Integrated myofascial therapy, iMFT is presented in a series of experiential two day workshops for health care professionals. These postgraduate workshops allow therapists to develop a deeper level of awareness and sensitivity in their treatments.
Each workshop builds on the previous and includes:
- An opportunity to deepen your therapeutic effectiveness in alleviating pain and restoring range of motion
- A wide range of powerful and safe easy to use fascial release techniques
- New and exciting clinical skills that complement and enhance your bodywork practice
- The skilful integration of advanced soft tissue/fascial approaches that can be easily and immediately incorporated into your existing treatment protocols
- Theoretical understanding of the function and dysfunction of the fascial system
- The correlation of the emotional component within bodywork practices and the body/mind connection
- The use of movement facilitation within myofascial modalities
- Comprehensive workshop manual and table side assistance
- Extensive hands-on training throughout
- An opportunity to receive valuable treatment
Whether therapists are new to MFR or have existing skills, MFR UK offers therapists a variety of post graduate workshops to suit their needs.The iMFT diploma is delivered from a wealth of fascial experience bringing research and science to practical application. It is specifically designed for bodywork healthcare professionals providing a unique and dynamic hands-on whole-body approach to healthcare delivered in a series of experiential workshops and online resource learning. The workshops include effective fascial assessment and diagnostic skills, a variety of fascial and soft tissue techniques including the skilled integration of fascial approaches with traditional neuromuscular techniques. They also offer the practical applications of fascial rehabilitation, all of which can be effectively incorporated into existing practices.
The Diploma includes fascial applications level 1, 2 and 3, myofascial assessment and integration, myofascial rehabilitation, one advanced fascial workshop and any other two days of MFR UK workshops (from an available list) making 14 days of training in total. Students will also require to attend one skills masterclass, provide written home assignments, case studies and undertake a practical exam.
The iMFT diploma is delivered from a wealth of fascial experience bringing research and science to practical application. It is specifically designed for bodywork healthcare professionals providing a unique and dynamic hands-on whole-body approach to healthcare delivered in a series of experiential workshops and online resource learning.
Workshops can be taken individually, or students can choose to work towards obtaining the entire diploma by completing the necessary workshop, home study theory and by undertaking the practical and oral exam.