Spaces Available – go to the bottom of this page to book
This is a 2 day part two workshop presented by Ruth Duncan at Merididan School of Massage and Bodywork Solihull, Birmingham.
Pre-requisite iMFT Part 1.
The participant will:
- learn valuable assessment approaches for pelvic obliquity and leg length discrepancy
- Learn soft tissue and myofascial pelvic balancing techniques to restore pelvic symmetry
- learn myofascial release techniques to restore and maintain balance in the craniosacral system
- learn valuable soft tissue and myofascial techniques for the erector spinae group, lower limb, neck and shoulders
- learn the integration of specific muscle energy techniques with myofascial release techniques for the pelvic area
- learn the importance of compression and decompression fascial release techniques
Diploma students will require to complete the necessary assignments which will include the practical applications and theory of this workshop.